An international conference on Nanotechnology, Nanomaterials & Thin Films for Energy Applications.
The 4th NANOENERGY conference will address the theory, design, research, discovery and development of new materials and nanotechnologies in relation to the field of energy applications (e.g. in energy harvesting, production, storage, transfer and use, etc.). NANOENERGY aims to bring together academia, industries and policy makers interested in the application of nanotechnology in the energy sector. A wide range of disciplines will be included from theory to experiments, device development, technology demonstration, manufacture and scale-up of nanotechnology applied to energy.
The conference chairs are Professor Peter D. Lund (Aalto University, Finland) and Professor Jawwad A. Darr (University College London, UK).
A Finnish-Chinese Symposium on Advanced Fuel Cells and Materials will be held in parallel to the Nanoenergy conference. The participants of the conference can attend the first day of the symposium. Further information on the symposium on the conference website.
Abstract submission deadline is 22 March 2017.
To submit an abstract click here: http://www.nanoenergy.co.uk/abstracts.html
Early Bird Registration by 27 May 2017: http://www.nanoenergy.co.uk/registration.html
Tentative Programme Outline
• Thematic Nanoenergy sessions
– Young Scientist as an entrepreneur
– Training tutorial and workshop
– Industry excursion and exhibition (e.g. ALD)
– Aalto Nanocenter & Micro & Nanotechnology Center
– High-level Panel discussion on future directions
– Meet the Nano Journals
• Social Arrangements (Nature Walk, Urban Mill, Energy Garage, Aalto Design Factory)
• Global Nanoenergy Prize, Best Poster Awards (1-3)
Dr. Muhammad Imran Asghar